JUST FILL YOUR COOKIES JAR !

Sunday 3 July 2011

A Moment With Me!!!Watca!


Hi!!My name is Nor Erna Nabila..You can called me ERNA...
i'm 20!currently a business student who's struggling very hard at somewhere in jengka...hehe..=)
E.R.N.A???
E means elegant
R means responsible person
N means nice to everyone
A means attractive
and a talkative person... 


As for me,friendship is a collection of heart,ready to give,share and understand.It never fades and never ends.It only reminds us life is not perfect without friend...


I love MGT300 because this subject teach me on how to understand more about technology that really vital in our business world nowadays....& not forget to my lovely MGT lecturer..Miss Huda...Thanks for everything...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home