JUST FILL YOUR COOKIES JAR !

Thursday 30 June 2011

its all about me . YA-HA !

Okay , my name is Wan Afiq Farhan , just call me afiq . I'm from Section 17 Shah Alam . Currently im taking my diploma at oh-so-lovely Uitm Jengka Pahang and major in Business Management. I've been given this assignment by my lovely Miss Norul Huda to post anything about my self. :)


Who is that man ? for sure it is not me. His name is
Christopher Paul Gardner. He is the CEO of Gardner Rich & Co. Why did i put his picture here ? It is because I really wish that I could be a successful businessman just like him. Once, he is homeless but now i don't know how many house did he owned. In this assignment, i had been asked to put any pictures that reflect myself and i choose to put his picture because i really like his personalities and i want to be just like him.

3 practical question need to be answer which the first question is describe myself in 5 words. What i can say is i'm hardworking, discipline, smart, brilliant and talkative.

The 2nd question is how i value my friendship. For me, friends are everything and i cannot live without friends, friends are like family to me.


And for the last question is i need to complete this sentence. I LOVE MGT300 BECAUSE in this subject it gives me a lot of information about IT for example before this i dont know that hardware is divided in to 2 section which is input and output. I also done something that i really dont want to do in my live which is writing a BLOG but i find that it is kind of interesting because we can express our feeling here and we can keep it private from other people.
Kbye ! YE-HA ! haha :)








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home