JUST FILL YOUR COOKIES JAR !

Sunday 3 July 2011



Hallo Guys, my name is Sakawi, call me Kawi will be more nice and I new in this area haha if anything wrong please let me know so I can fix it A.S.A.P haha. So what would I describe myself?
here we goes :)

1.Slow Person
- Yea, I'm slow person why? because i do work or anything will be slow and late to finish it but have a reason why I slow haha, because I just what that "things" finished perfectly so I do not need to repeat it if have any trouble hehe.

2.Friendly
- Haha awkward :P , I easily to get close with people or new people and like make a lot of friend because to me it fun if we have a lot of friend so we can change opinions, knowledge and can ask them if have trouble too haha.


3.Funny
- People says me funny but I not sure where the part I funny, but sometime when I speak to them and suddenly they laughing so make me thinking wh
at make they laughing, hurmm still don't no where the part I funny.

4.Hardworking
- Yeap, but like I say I'm slow person to finished a task but its how i do my task haha no condemn please :P

5.Supporter
- Supporter means I always be near my friends if they have any problem, I need to help them because its how me to repay what they have already done to me in past.

P/s: Thx friends :)

How I value friendship is based from loyalty, nowadays its easy to find new friends everywhere but no one can be a good friend, for me hard time and good time with loyal friend is true friendship.

I love MGT 300 because it improve me in IT and i need that knowledge so that I can prepare in future and apply it in life :)

Oh ooh by the way I'm from Kuantan so let me show some views from Kuantan waaaalaaah enjoys!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home